The Azure Assassin The Azure Assassin

it's not all bad

i was gonna blam you for being a lazy animator but you economy saved you. make a character and do it frame by frame, if you can't draw your guy twice and have him liik the same then don't bother.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Holy Shit

I think i'll give up now.

That was, by far, the best animation i have seen on newgrounds. the animation was great, the characters were interesting, the style was good, the fucking river was amazing, so clever so well done.

I absolutly loved it.

Kung Fu Music Vid Kung Fu Music Vid

Fantastic

Make the limbs bend and add a few curves and a little shading and your set.

Hope to see more real soon!

SlikRik19 responds:

Thanks. At the time I made it, shape tweens were about the only thing I knew how to do. And yes shading is good. I saw ur vids and holy crap! kick-ass!!
I'll be making another video this summer, about what I dont know.
Again, thanks for review and support!
-Slick

y my 5th movie y my 5th movie

It needs work and a make over i think

I am not an authority on this, yet, but:

Pre-loader sucked, there was not too much to the animation, it was very rudementary.
People don't wanna read boring fonts, use something more exciting and eye catching

The kitchen scene is, for want of a better word, crap, C - R - A - P.
I had to spell it for you, sorry man but soften it up a bit, the hard angles and the almost all white scene take a lot out of the scene, with softer colours, you'd be surprised what would work, purples and greens and so fourth, you would be surprised at what would work.

The "Movie" is not very well programed and is full of bugs, the film is better than to only one i have submited but it was not meant to be good and was done near the start of my animation experiance.