The Azure Assassin The Azure Assassin

it's not all bad

i was gonna blam you for being a lazy animator but you economy saved you. make a character and do it frame by frame, if you can't draw your guy twice and have him liik the same then don't bother.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Holy Shit

I think i'll give up now.

That was, by far, the best animation i have seen on newgrounds. the animation was great, the characters were interesting, the style was good, the fucking river was amazing, so clever so well done.

I absolutly loved it.

Kung Fu Music Vid Kung Fu Music Vid

Fantastic

Make the limbs bend and add a few curves and a little shading and your set.

Hope to see more real soon!

SlikRik19 responds:

Thanks. At the time I made it, shape tweens were about the only thing I knew how to do. And yes shading is good. I saw ur vids and holy crap! kick-ass!!
I'll be making another video this summer, about what I dont know.
Again, thanks for review and support!
-Slick

TCMC Adventures Ep. 1 TCMC Adventures Ep. 1

Sorry

Sorry, but what a pile of crap, highly un origonal, crappy graphics and no narative. Poor animation.

Crap Crap
How you got 3.28 rating i don't know

Angry Hill Billys 3 Angry Hill Billys 3

It's alright

Normally i hate when people draw stickmen but you at least animaded them half decently, which means that it is alright. (nothing worse than poorly animaded sticks, how hard is it.)

There are some great conventions that crop up in this peice, like the stream of quick cuts when the hillbillies are arrested (the evidence box and all) you should think about working on your graphics skills because there are a lot of people out there who can draw and a lot less who can animate well and make something funny or clever. with the proper skills you could create some amazing things.

-Colin

Fun in lan party Fun in lan party

I love this movie

I love this movie, it is what movies are meant to be. i don't know how you managed to make that pile of circles into something so good. I know i am not really much of an authority on the subject although i am a second year film student and even by my higher standards this movie rocks.

The guns appearing from no where was something un expectantly good, it all contributed to some sort of twisted style.

The humour that was put into this was great and the graphics for the weapons are pretty good, why didn't you make the people using the same style as some of the objects, like the cannon, that would have ruled. you need to improve your animation and graphics skills dramatically and then you could be making movies that are not only well structured and timmed but more pleasing on the eye.

Bit of a long review but i am really impressed with this movie.

murder story murder story

Crap

Crap, it does not do anything, no sound, no animation, just a crappy wall. Sorry but you need to do a lot bettter than that

Assassin Assassin

This movie is allmost brilliant...

there are only a few problems with the movie, the causality (what events trigger things like the assasin to go on a killing spree or the cops to appear outside, you could have shown an employee phoning to cops befor he gets kiilled or something.)

Secondly if a little or a lot more time was speant on the graphics to make it look a bit smoother and more asthetically pleasing then the movie would be a sure fire hit.

love the bit at the end where police get shot up. Very funny